- The Market on Main will host our kids market the third week of each month. Children under age 18 are welcome to participate by selling their handmade arts and crafts at the market. Some possible ideas include: duct tape crafts, artwork, greeting cards, clay projects, cut flowers, magnets, jewelry, etc. (No garden or food items, please.)
Please note: space is limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis only. Space to set up a table is $5, and children may share their table with friends or siblings. Set up begins at 4:30 and the market opens at 5:00. Children must be chaperoned by an adult at all times.
- All items must be made by the child! No resold or parent-made items.
- You must bring your own table! (You can also bring a 10×10 popup tent to cover your table if desired.)
- Please wear sunscreen, drink plenty of water, and bring a hat or umbrella for shade!
- You are responsible to pick up all trash around your booth at the end of the market.
- No prepared foods, baked items, etc. can be sold due to health department restrictions.
- Please bring your own signs to price your artwork.
- Payment is due before the market begins.
To reserve your space, fill out the form below. If you need more than one table space, please submit a separate form for each one. You will be notified via email in 24-48 hours if your space is reserved.